Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supposedly the Bengals Extension Offer to Zeitler was $5.5 Million
(09-28-2017, 10:53 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Zeitler was way overpaid by a team who traded like 17 million for a 2nd round pick.

We were not going to give the oldest tackle in the league a 3 yeqr deal either. Plus Whit wanted to take the opportunity for his family to experience the move out west.

I dont blame them for that. I do blame them for only drafting jj deilman and essentially cutting 4 draft picks. Everybody and their brother knew OL was our weakness and all we got was two guys coming off injury to replace the loss of our best two. Acted like hopkins would be a solution when dude has been more fragile than eifert and gave winston a full training camp and a bunch of preseason snaps...

They could have...oh...I don't know...SIGNED A FREE AGENT.

I saw commentary suggesting we sign TJ Lang who was a Pro Bowl player with the Packers. I think he got around $8 million a year from the Lions.

Instead we spend $3.25 million on Smith and $6 million on pass interference machine Adam Jones.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Supposedly the Bengals Extension Offer to Zeitler was $5.5 Million - THE PISTONS - 09-28-2017, 12:05 PM