Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temporary Cleveland and Buffalo Fans?
(09-28-2017, 02:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Eat something. It's a valid thought and I totally understand it. I can't root for someone else against the Bengals.

I would NEVER root for anyone to beat my bengals,however they will cause their own demise ;I am sure.We do not need to help them.The browns are a good team and will be super hard to beat at their house,that place is going to be nuts.I do believe marvin has already made up his mind to hang it up.He is just not head coaching material.Its very hard to be a head coach I am sure and only a few make the grade.You must in my opinion be much tougher on his coaches and certain players,like adam jones and number 27 who I would have never given another contract.Dude is horrible,number 21 stinks,number 26 stinks,number 70 stinks for sure,tyler eifert is a bust,jonh ross so far is a bust,I told everyone little guys get killed in the nfl and so far he is ALWAYS hurt.stinks big time. I predict Dalton will get sacked 6 times.they are coming after him,and we will not have a running game,its going to be UGLY.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Temporary Cleveland and Buffalo Fans? - fortyyearfan - 09-28-2017, 02:59 PM