Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Doesn't Care About Kneeling, It's Russians
(09-28-2017, 03:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It's not my fault you feel this is misrepresented. Russians probably made this thread.

It's not something I feel, it's blatantly obvious.

(09-28-2017, 03:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Fact is, people were already upset with it happening, the President said something about it, players reacted by digging their heels in further, the news networks reacted by broadcasting every single anthem and focusing in on it, and people got even more upset with it.

No Russians were needed in that equation, so to start throwing out "Russians!" is some Cold War bullshit. Are we going to have to change The Reds back to The Redlegs again so we don't share a name with those pesky Ruskies? Maybe we can start turning in our neighbors on suspicion of Russian sympathies or collusion.

"The US didn't want to know about corruption and collusion in the DNC, they were victimized by the Russians."
"The US didn't want to vote that way, they were convinced to do so by the Russians."
"The US didn't want to get upset over the protests, they were convinced to do so by the Russians."

I mean, seriously? Are we just going to start using the Russians to explain away anything we don't like now?

Understanding how our society is being manipulated, if in fact it is, is absolutely essential to our country. Divisions exist and have existed throughout our history, but we are more divided not than in the past 150 years, and the gap seems to be growing. If any foreign nation is playing a role in furthering that divide with the intention to sow discord among the people then that is something we should be made aware of. It shouldn't matter what your politics are, that these things are being done should be a concern to you. Russia is not a friendly nation to us, period. Make light of the situation all you want, Russia wants to see our power and influence wane, and helping to widen the divide in this country is one of the ways they have found to make it happen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Doesn't Care About Kneeling, It's Russians - Belsnickel - 09-28-2017, 03:57 PM