Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Doesn't Care About Kneeling, It's Russians
(09-28-2017, 03:57 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's not something I feel, it's blatantly obvious.

Understanding how our society is being manipulated, if in fact it is, is absolutely essential to our country. Divisions exist and have existed throughout our history, but we are more divided not than in the past 150 years, and the gap seems to be growing. If any foreign nation is playing a role in furthering that divide with the intention to sow discord among the people then that is something we should be made aware of. It shouldn't matter what your politics are, that these things are being done should be a concern to you. Russia is not a friendly nation to us, period. Make light of the situation all you want, Russia wants to see our power and influence wane, and helping to widen the divide in this country is one of the ways they have found to make it happen.

Do you think this country is more divided today than it was during Vietnam? Kinda off topic, I know, but I've thought the same as you about the whole "150 years"... Until I thought about Vietnam... Which I don't remember.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Doesn't Care About Kneeling, It's Russians - jason - 09-28-2017, 07:20 PM