Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macron: EU needs joint budget, joint military.
(09-29-2017, 03:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Germany has been financially crushing the rest of the EU with its exports.   The Euro is just bad for everyone except Germany.

Not quite how I would put it, at all, but I did address this point in the post you just quoted. 

Quote:Germany isn't a concern until they get the military they are unable to currently have more than 370,000 personnel.  Nor Nukes or chemical weapons.   If an EU army is formed they will have access to those and if they have power over EU decisions they would be exceeding their limits.    There are carve outs for the EU army in the Lisbon Treaty..... and which was voted down but forced through the back door by the Germans in the EU.  

You engage in several, substantial suppositions with this statement.  You are, I think unintentionally, asking a question I just asked, again in the post you quoted, which was who decides when, where and how said military is used and by who?

Quote:The plans for the EU were a long term goal of Hitler and the Nazi's.   If it was still only a trade union then it would be of no concern.   But now they override laws of each country, force open the borders, regulate the heck out of every industry.

It's a good thing that Hitler and the Nazis are no longer in power then, huh?

Quote:Next move is to form the EU army so they can secure the borders from the migrant rush that the Germans unleashed onto Europe.  

This statement makes no sense in conjunction with the rest of your post.  You'll need to explain a bit.

Quote:As to my belief Germany is headed towards being an enemy.   As I have posted I am not the only one who thinks they have too much control in Europe.   The Polish are beside themselves

Poland has valid concerns, Germany turning into an aggressive military power subduing them by force of arms is not one of them.  Political domination is not the same as domination backed by force of arms.  There is literally nothing in Germany's foreign policy, stated or enacted, that would lead any sane person to conclude they are edging towards an aggressive militant form of foreign interaction.  You'll need to hold off on these accusations until a piece or two of supporting evidence bob to the surface.  As of now you have nothing but irrational fear mongering based on Germany's martial past.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Macron: EU needs joint budget, joint military. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-29-2017, 04:00 PM