Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Black Lives matter shuts down Bernie
(08-14-2015, 03:35 PM)Benton Wrote: You should probably buy a dictionary as this word isn't really fitting in here. I'm not sure exactly what you mean, if you're refuting that Greece's economy wasn't worse pre-euro (which it was about half the GDP it had during it's best years with the euro), or that you're uninformed in not knowing that Greece's economy wasn't worse pre-euro (which it was about half the GDP it had during it's best years with the euro).

You'd think an insurance guy would know that.

Sad

Do all of the moderators here generally insult people here at the level you employ?  Just curious, because both of your posts addressed to me have contained insults.

Now that we have that out of the way, two things: 

1)  So you believe that Greek's fiscal situation has nothing to do with fiscal irresponsibility, and everything to do with joining the euro and whatever other excuses you're using here?  Seriously?  That'd be like a family having 70k of credit card debt and blaming the interest rate for why they are broke. 

2)  I'm not an insurance guy.  Perhaps you have me confused with somebody else.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Lives matter shuts down Bernie - jakefromstatefarm - 08-14-2015, 05:19 PM