Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Black Lives matter shuts down Bernie
(08-14-2015, 06:15 PM)Benton Wrote: No, generally just me and generally just when there is a gross misrepresentation of things.

1- Largely. They had a bad economy, they were unable to adjust to their rate of boom and then bust when converting to the euro. Fiscal irresponsibility may have accounts for their slump between the 80s-00s, but not the large amount of growth after they switched and the debt that followed.

It's more like a family investing in stocks while the market is climbing and then not having money with any value when the market falls out.

Which has nothing to do with trickle up or down.

2- Maybe... Jake from State Farm?

1)  Why have no other countries faced the same fiscal insanity that Greece has faced since joining the Euro? 

I'm not referring to trickle up or down at all.  I'm referring to anyone (be it a person, a family, a business, or a nation) spending more money than what they have coming in.  Yes, there are things that you can do to offset that for quite a while (we've been debt spending for a long time), but at some point they all lead to failure. 

[Image: gg-tax.jpg&w=1484]

[Image: CJDoxobW8AAJGAw.png:large]

That sort of fiscal irresponsibility isn't caused by the Euro.  It's caused by incompetent government.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Lives matter shuts down Bernie - jakefromstatefarm - 08-14-2015, 06:48 PM