Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Safety in the AFC North?
(05-20-2015, 09:42 AM)Blitzburgh06 Wrote: They're rebuilding. They will be back in the conversation soon. Just going to take a few years. Offense is fine, the defense needs rebuilding. This years draft addressed a ton of the issues that we had. We will see if it actually fixes them.

The Steelers offense is pretty sick, no doubt. As a fan of the Bengals, I hope that rebuilding process takes a while LOL I could be wrong, but I don't see anyone on the Steelers roster even coming close to competing for playing time at S. Allen is older and not very good, and who else is back there? It really looks like they're set with Mitchell and Thomas, hopefully (for your sake) it works out for you guys. Also, it will be interesting and even somewhat disappointing to not see Dick LeBeau around anymore.

(05-20-2015, 10:05 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: My vote is for Gipson. Nelson had a very good year. Watch out for Hill this year if he plays a full season.

If he starts paying child support Ninja

Seriously though, Hill came out of nowhere. Gipson, Hill, and Iloka are all very under the radar safeties that could all be among the best in the entire league next year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Best Safety in the AFC North? - Bryan - 05-19-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: Best Safety in the AFC North? - djs7685 - 05-20-2015, 10:37 AM
RE: Best Safety in the AFC North? - jason - 05-20-2015, 04:08 PM