Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ogbuehi - so is he officially done in Cincy??
(10-01-2017, 07:38 PM)lone bengal Wrote: The offensive line is horrendous. I think Fisher is just as bad Ogbuehi to be honest with you but we don't have a 4th tackle on our roster to play over him. I knew he must have not been good last year when the Bengals tried Winston over him at RT when Ogbuehi got benched. Bodine still can't shotgun snap in year 4 or block for that matter. Westermen must really stink if Hopkins, TJ Johnson and even Redmen are ahead of him at guard.

(10-01-2017, 11:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah I thought Smith rotated in at RT and LT.

Its a real mess at the moment....we're stuck between a rock and a hard place.  

There was a lot of talk pre season about not moving Ced/Fisher around so they get fully embedded at LT and RT.   But their play is so rough that they're look like they are moving people around just to try and find a serviceable line-up.

To be honest to be in week 4 and still not know your best OLine is really poor...if we settle on a stable line up it will be more through rolling the dice than actually a clear plan.

This will take free agency + high draft picks to resolve
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbuehi - so is he officially done in Cincy?? - sonofstat - 10-02-2017, 05:14 AM