Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses
(08-14-2015, 07:19 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: So doing research on already aborted babies is equal to aborting and/or supporting the abortion of babies.

Interesting take.  

Now if he somehow encouraged abortions to take place in order to make money doing research, okay....I could get on board with that.  

Otherwise, this is like claiming that the county coroner is in favor of homicide because it keeps him in business.

Claiming you don't need fetal tissue for research while knowing you participated in research which required fetal tissue is like claiming you don't need eggs to make an omelette after you already made the omelette with the eggs you claim you don't need.

If you're the guy supplying the ham for what you know will be a ham and cheese omelette, you can't claim, "I didn't know we were making a ham and cheese omelette" when you knew the entire time the ham was being used for an omelette.

Carson's response is the equivalent of, " I won't bore you with the details of how to cook a ham and cheese omelette."

Condemning Planned Parenthood for supplying fetal tissue for research is equivalent to blaming the farmer for supplying the eggs while Carson supplies the ham.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-14-2015, 08:23 PM