Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas
(10-02-2017, 06:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm not. The common average human being is a relatively good person insofar that if you put a gun in a person's hand and put them in front of a helpless wounded person with absolutely no witnesses, the vast vast overwhelming majority would help the wounded person. At least that's what I believe.

Now as you get less extreme and change it to things like dropped money, the ratio of good-to-bad would be a lot more equal, but I do believe that overall they are mostly good.

I mean, we sell bleach and ammonia by the gallons to anyone in a supermarket. Pretty much everyone has some in their house, and everyone knows it's dangerous if they got mixed together, yet I have never heard of anyone combining them and using them in an attack.
Exactly.  Studies have shown that, in war, a significant percentage of soldiers can't bring themselves to fire accurately at the enemy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-02-2017, 06:21 PM