Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas
(10-02-2017, 06:00 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Too late. Hillary and few others have already come out slamming the NRA and a gun bill in Congress. And no one knows exactly how he got the auto weapons yet. As much as I hate Trump, I think I hate that **** even more.

(10-02-2017, 06:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Ugh, I'll follow my own statement and resist the urge to respond.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/02/las-vegas-shooting-clinton-blasts-nra-fellow-dems-renew-call-for-gun-control-after-attack.html

Quote:“The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots. Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get,” she tweeted...

Timing is bad, but can't say I disagree with the sentiment. As much as I'm a proponent of the Second, I also don't see any reason why a silencer should be legal. Fox calling her ignorant doesn't help the issue, especially when they use Loesch's tweet trying to describe silenced weapons as quiet as jackhammers. This didn't happen in the middle of a forest where the loudest thing is a bird chirp (and where a jackhammer would be noticeable). It was a music concert in a busy city, most likely well above 125-140 decibels where a lot of silenced weapons would fall. 

But we're back to rhetoric on both sides. Yay!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas - Benton - 10-02-2017, 06:37 PM