Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas
(10-02-2017, 06:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I mean, we sell bleach and ammonia by the gallons to anyone in a supermarket. Pretty much everyone has some in their house, and everyone knows it's dangerous if they got mixed together, yet I have never heard of anyone combining them and using them in an attack.

The pathology between a shooter, a bomber and someone who poisons with gas are pretty different.

A guy who walks into a place to shoot it up with auto or semi-auto weapons knows he is going to have to face the law. He'll either be killed or arrested. Snipers have a different mentally, but they are very rare.

A bomber usually thinks they can get away, unless it is a suicide bomber. But suicide bombers are very rare and the person who makes the bomb is rarely the one willing to sacrifice their life detonating it.

Gas attacks are extremely rare to begin with because you have to know a few things to optimize the attack and because it is difficult to control and direct gas to a target. I've never heard of someone attacking with gas who doesn't try to protect themselves (i.e. a suicide gasser).

What is becoming disturbingly more common in some parts of the world are acid attacks. People put the acid in plastic spray bottles and then spray people in the face. These are rarely fatal, but cause pain, blindness and permanent disfigurement.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas - Bengalzona - 10-02-2017, 06:45 PM