Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody still want hue for HC?
(10-02-2017, 09:03 PM)Beaker Wrote: Many on these forums were mad when hue left because they wanted him to replace ML as head coach. His record in cleveland so far is 1-19. I said I when he was OC that I thought he often tried to out trick the other team too much with all that pre snap movement and throwing the T eligible play to Fisher about 8 times in 2 yrs when he had guys like Green, Bernard, Eifert, Sanu and Jones to throw to. I also felt he slapped ML in the face by taking a job in the same division as us when he had other offers forthcoming by teams like the NYG and SF. I would have rather had Vance Joseph for our next HC....but that is impossible now. Anybody still want hue?

I'm sorry, but it's the Browns and the Browns' ownership, which might actually be worse than having Mike Brown as owner.

The Browns will fire Hue after this year, then gut the team for the umpteenth time since being reborn. They are perma-bad. At least the Bengals have the occasional span of being above average.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Anybody still want hue for HC? - Beaker - 10-02-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Anybody still want hue for HC? - BengalChris - 10-02-2017, 09:39 PM
RE: Anybody still want hue for HC? - J24 - 10-03-2017, 01:47 AM
RE: Anybody still want hue for HC? - Au165 - 10-03-2017, 12:53 PM