Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas
(10-03-2017, 11:45 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: What do you guys think about this:

I think it's the same reheated bullshit we hear from the anti 2A crowd every time there is a shooting.  You notice he never says what the "something" is that we can do.  They always leave it vague or use nebulous, but intentionally feel good, terms like "common sense".  There is only one way you can prevent mass shootings, confiscate all of the guns.  This is, of course, blatantly unconstitutional and would cause a shit storm, which is why they never come out and say it.  Let's say a magic genie grants the gun grabber wish though, do you think that would prevent criminals from getting guns?  Most of you realize that the country of Mexico does not have a very efficient, or effective, federal government and that cartels control large swathes of territory in that country.  Does cocaine being illegal prevent tons of it being smuggled into the US from Mexico every year?  Do you not think that guns would be smuggled in by the hundreds of thousands to feed the demand for them by criminal street gangs?

We see this type of effect all ready in CA.  The state passed several feel good pro criminal laws over the past few years and two pro criminal propositions passed this past November.  The crime rate in Los Angeles is way up.  Just as Trump "emboldened" racists, California has "emboldened" criminals.  You want to talk gun laws, then come to the table honestly and actually state what you want.

I know I said earlier that I didn't want to get political, but shitstains like Clinton and Kimmel wouldn't let me.  Either make a real proposal or STFU, quit tap dancing around the issue by saying "we have to do something!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-03-2017, 12:01 PM