Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Really Happens When You Use the R-Word
While it is impolite to call someone a ******, or a group of people retards, or even use the term when referring to people with developmental disabilities. Hard to understand how or why the transition even occurred, as the clinical term, for ages, was mental retardation. Anyway, let's not digress. So with that all said, I do not think it's wrong to tell people that you're completely familiar and comfortable with that they are acting like retards.

Before anyone jumps the shark, and goes straight to; "But Sunset, that's still using the word. Blah, hlah, blah, and so forth.", let me just say that the time for the thought police and speech enforcers has gone too far. In other words, don't try to limit or control what I, or anyone else can say, and use some sort of "blanket protection" of it being under some "offensive clause".

There was a time when words were harsher, and people had thicker skin. Why not use all of your so called intellect to summon the mental toughness to just persevere through an occasional disparaging word?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Really Happens When You Use the R-Word - SunsetBengal - 10-03-2017, 08:18 PM