Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud
(10-04-2017, 11:27 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Trump won because he hits back at leftists.   If we wanted an actually conservative we would have selected Ted Cruz, actually all the nonsense from Kaisich these days on trump is funny considering he basically ensures Trump was the nominee.   Rubio dropped out and supported Cruz and had Kaisich did the same or just dropped out then Trump wouldn't even be in there today .  It would be president Cruz.  

We had 8 years of the president being afraid to use the phrase Islamic terrorism and basically not enforcing the immigration laws.  He sued the state of Arizona because they wanted to enforce their border and were sued because the Feds handle the immigration and borders.    That's why these sanctuary states should pump the breaks because obama administration laid the ground work to end their sanctuary status.  

None of this has anything to do with race.    I am sure that matters to a small handful of people on both sides but the majority that elected trump voted for obama and bill Clinton.

Trump won because his opponent was Hillary.  She's had a long time to build strong opposition to her.  And after electing our first black President the opposition swung back with an alt-right. Nothing more.  I don't see Trump getting re-elected.  I think that a lot of people that voted 3rd party or write in, because they didn't like their options are going to vote for anybody but Trump.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 10-04-2017, 11:50 AM