Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud
(10-04-2017, 02:11 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Ok I get that, and agree somewhat.  However, I think that many voters thought that Hillary was going to win regardless and voted 3rd party or write in a form of protest if you will.  Bottom line I think a lot of people that didn't vote for Hillary are regretting not voting for their party's nominee.  We could debate all day on who is worse Trump or Clinton, and I agree I don't like either option.  I guess I just see Trump as the worse option.

I'm not disagreeing.  I really don't know how it's going to go, and probably nobody does. I get what you are saying.   I, for instance, never liked McCain, and I knew by election day that he wasn't going to win so I didn't vote for him.  Had it been closer would I have?  Probably.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud - michaelsean - 10-04-2017, 02:48 PM