Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud
(10-04-2017, 02:11 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Ok I get that, and agree somewhat.  However, I think that many voters thought that Hillary was going to win regardless and voted 3rd party or write in a form of protest if you will.  Bottom line I think a lot of people that didn't vote for Hillary are regretting not voting for their party's nominee.  We could debate all day on who is worse Trump or Clinton, and I agree I don't like either option.  I guess I just see Trump as the worse option.

I also see Trump as the worse option, but I don't regret voting for Gary Johnson.  The insulting thing about voting for a 3rd party is that people will tell you that you wasted your vote because your guy can't win but also that you helped "the other guy" get elected because you didn't vote for the lesser of two evils.

Ok, so my one vote is worthless when I vote for someone I like BUT your candidate lacking my one worthless vote is what opened the door for the evil one to win?  So basically my vote either counts for nothing or everything depending on your narrative.  Interesting. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud - Nately120 - 10-04-2017, 05:24 PM