Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud
(10-04-2017, 05:50 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah... I honestly can understand where you're coming from... but then again, you wasted your vote because your guy can't win anything :) the latter is just undeniably true. Now you have the bigger of two evils and you indeed did nothing to avoid that, that is also true. I find it difficult to argue that it isn't.

Your choice is what made the vote "worthless" (I would use a different term), it wasn't worthless in the first place. That's where your viewpoint on that has a logical error.
Voting for Johnson or Stein is like rooting for Monaco in the cold war.

Don't blame those who tell you so... blame the voting system you're stuck in. It just gave you a disgusting and a poisonous option. You just opted out of that choice and left it to the others. Mind you, I don't try to blame you, I blame the system. People should be able to see multiple partys as viable options, it's not Johnson's or his voter's fault that his party is not.

They become more viable by receiving more votes. I honestly expected Johnson to get a lot more votes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud - michaelsean - 10-04-2017, 06:09 PM