Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Black Lives matter shuts down Bernie
(08-15-2015, 12:40 AM)Benton Wrote: This was actually a pretty well thought out post. Good job.

But you get to the end and contradict yourself, which brings up my original point of 'you should read up on the situation.' Either a- you didn't understand what was going in Greece or b- you don't understand trickle up, the theory that more money going to a majority of the people means they will spend more money, creating higher gains at the top.

Or maybe you do understand both, but you're failing to tie in how trickle up was done by cutting money in the middle (social programs, pensions, employees) and leaving the money at the top (tax evaders, business dealings for the very rich). What you're describing as their failing is closer to trickle down, not trickle up. 

Mulligan on this one?

No thanks, I'll stand by my position. 

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Economics and my MBA.  I think I have a pretty good idea how finances and economics work. 

Either way, thanks for the welcome to the board and I've enjoyed the back and forth.   ThumbsUp

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Lives matter shuts down Bernie - jakefromstatefarm - 08-15-2015, 12:43 AM