Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Haven't been on here forever,but got things to address
I'm sure nobody really remembers me from last year but anyways a few things I got to get off my chest about this team.

1) Andy Dalton - we've watched Dalton for a good 6 years now. We should all know what he is and really nothing has changed from when we drafted him.  He is just a more polished version of the Tcu guy we drafted. I'll be the first to admit ,I've never liked his talents ,except 2015 I thought he turned into more of a competitor and became better . Now I realized that was Hues fast throwing,one read system ,with good weapons all the way around him and really,that offense could of been even better I thought. I thought that was the closest we've seen the offense look good compared to 2005 with the putting up points and come backs.

Andy Dalton I keep hearing is a pocket passer and I got to say , no he ISNT. he is at his best at predetermined throws,fast read system. If you ask him to be a pocket passer like what we had in Carson Palmer ,he's going to fail more often then not. His accuracy is inconsistent sometimes horrible, if you ask him to drop back and scan the field ,he doesn't have the pocket presence ,height , footwork , manuverabily with his feet within the pocket to be a true pocket passer. He isn't a fast runner but he can skamper for a good ten here and there . This is what he is. If you ask him to be a drop back passer ,and his accuracy is off,that's where he's became bad Andy. Add rain being a factor in the playoffs and we have 0 playoff wins .

2 - Coaching- deep down I feel we have a fighters chance of at least winning a playoff game or two with Dalton. But the coaching frustrates me to no end. I feel Marvin or Mike refuses to replace guys that needs replaced and this has been going on forever!! Center Russell Bodine is a sorry excuse for a center he has to be near the bottom of starting centers yet you continue to trot him out there year after year. Even if we don't get no push in the run game ,and he gets pushed back into Dalton. There has to be somebody better out there to replace this scrub. Can we win a Superbowl with Bodine ,I highly highly doubt it. Another scrub which a smart football mind Joe Goodberry even says is a bum, Brandon Lafell. What has he done here really to take all the snaps here at #2. You got more speed and size with Core and Malone sitting in the bench!!! Like Wtf these type of guys starting is going to be our down fall. Lafell can't even block !! But if John Ross comes back after the bye weak he might get a very small role. Like WTH has Ross earned that Malone and Core hasn't. These are two guys that could stretch the field and make us better. Also Mike Brown fox you want to win? Where's that emergency money at we could use somebody like a tight end or o lineman. They finally realized MJ wasn't getting it done,and Will Jackson got more snaps last week,wow finally. I feel we have a playoff Team if the coaching gets smart and Dalton continues to improve. With maybe a couple of additions of Ross and Eifhurt later. Just go to John Ross highlight videos ,and people are saying wow , Cincinnati is about to have a top offense.  We should !! We should be Superbowl Bound if things went right. You got to be smart ,you can't win a ring being non football smart.

Who Dey thanks for reading, Sunday is a Must Win.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I Haven't been on here forever,but got things to address - bengalsturntup5532 - 10-05-2017, 01:23 AM