Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud
(10-05-2017, 12:05 AM)Dill Wrote: If we have to debate whether Trump or Clinton is worse, especially now after months of Trump chaos, then there is no hope for the country.
A pro war, wall street "leftist" would not be unraveling decades of foreign policy achievement--the economy to follow.

No I agree I don't believe her to be a pro war wall street leftist.  However I do know there is a lot of baggage that comes with the Clinton name, some deserved and some not.  Regardless, the dems should've found somebody anybody, that could've challenged her nomination other than Bernie.  Think about it this way incumbent presidents are usually hard to remove, so once they complete their second term the opposite party usually gets the office.  So for a Dem to win after a current Dem held the office for 8yrs was going to be pretty difficult.  However the Reps lobbed up a softball in nominating Trump, the Dems swung and missed hard in nominating Clinton.  That brand was damaged.  Don't get me wrong I like Bernie But he is to far left for a lot of people.  What the Dems needed to do was find a moderate Dem that is calm, cool and collected and showed a steady hand compared to the chaos Trumped offered.

And don't get me started on how 16 Reps failed to secure the nomination over Trump! Un-frigginbelievable! Believe it or not I've voted Rep in the past.

Sorry/end rant

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 10-05-2017, 02:21 AM