Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas
(10-04-2017, 06:43 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: "I know I said earlier that I didn't want to get political, but shitstains like Clinton and Kimmel wouldn't let me.  Either make a real proposal or STFU, quit tap dancing around the issue by saying "we have to do something!"

The NRA owned right wing conservatives in congress won't vote on anything to do with gun control.

The second amendment was written by our fore fathers at a time when the arms in the " right to bear arms" was a musket that fired a single shot, took 3 minutes to reload and was accurate to 50 yards at best.

I have a few weapons myself for protection but I don't feel the need to own a bunch of guns to feel safe.

What are automatic weapons or kits to convert semi's to auto needed or used for in this country? Are there hunters who hunt with these things?

Should individuals have the right to these weapons so they can shoot them at gun ranges? Can't they get their rocks off doing something else instead of pretending their
Rambo?

This is the second time the vote on silencers has been delayed.  Both times because it happened to be scheduled when a shooting occurred.

It's like when they say we can't talk about gun violence because gun violence just happened and then by the time its ok to talk about it again there's more violence.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas - GMDino - 10-05-2017, 08:55 AM