Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud
(10-05-2017, 06:19 AM)Vlad Wrote: Yeah, manufactured months of Trump chaos and hyperbole by leftists hell-bent on delegitimizing his election since that shocker on Nov 6...so desperate as to petition the states electoral college electors to reject the normal process and cast their vote for the Hildebeest.

"The Trump administration in turmoil! ... Trump appointees either fired or quitting!!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-31/unfaithful-departed-meet-people-who-bailed-obama-administration

I hear ya.  People trying to convince themselves that Trump isn't awesome is the most pathetic thing I've seen since people spent 8 years trying to convince themselves Obama wasn't awesome. This is the USA and in case you didn't get the memo, we're the best place to be and to live and anyone who denies that is straight-up jelly. 

Everything is great, everything is fine...may lightning strike me in the dick if I'm lying!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud - Nately120 - 10-05-2017, 11:12 AM