Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Haven't been on here forever,but got things to address
(10-05-2017, 11:37 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'll add to that Pistons, that Marv is a decent coach.  That said, his ultra-conservatism, not having us prepared for big games, and not injecting youth into the lineup when he should is what irks me.  As much as I loathe Son of Paul, this team has had the talent to win at least one damn playoff game by now.

Yup.  There have been some tough luck losses in the playoffs that I can forgive, like the first Steelers game when Carson got his knee torpedoed or the Colts game we limped into with no receivers.  However, there's been several we should have won, on paper, like the Jets, the first Texans loss, and the Chargers.  We got completely out coached and out prepped in those games.  Mike Brown has his faults as an owner/GM, but you hit the nail on the head.  They have put some pretty stacked teams on the field and underachieved.

Marvin is the NFL equivalent of John Cooper at Ohio State.  He has tons of talent on his teams but can't beat Michigan (Pittsburgh) or win a bowl(playoff) game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Haven't been on here forever,but got things to address - Whatever - 10-05-2017, 12:38 PM