Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another old ugly white man accussed of Sexual Harrishment!
(10-05-2017, 05:47 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Another fat, ugly, rich right wing conservative sexless turd has been accused of sexual Harassment again. Faux news contributor and Steve Douchbags idol Harvey Albert Weinstein is the one being accused.

http://www.9news.com.au/entertainment/2017/10/06/06/57/harvey-weinstein-to-take-leave-amid-sexual-harassment-report

This makes me sick.

[Image: o-HARVEY-WEINSTEIN-OBAMA-facebook.jpg]
[Image: rs_1024x759-131108132029-1024.Michelle-O...0;left,top]
[Image: 00Inquiry8-superJumbo.jpg]
[Image: party-pics-0505-07.nocrop.w312.h338.2x.jpg]

It's almost like you just say some of the most random stupid shit just to see if anyone will call you out on it. He's a major donor for Democrats, including Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Patrick Leahy, Joe Kennedy, Barbara Boxer, Tom Harkin, Chris Dodd, Chuck Schumer, Dick Durbin, Elizabeth Warren, Rosa DeLauro, ETC.

I mean, the guy's a Hollywood producer/executive. Pretty much none of them are conservatives. But please, let your sickness over a liberal white rich old guy out. Tell us how horrible all those Democrats are for taking his money for the last three decades. Start calling them all out as the reprehensible people that make you sick.

I'll wait.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another old ugly white man accussed of Sexual Harrishment! - TheLeonardLeap - 10-05-2017, 07:01 PM