Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another old ugly white man accussed of Sexual Harrishment!
(10-05-2017, 07:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It's almost like you just say some of the most random stupid shit just to see if anyone will call you out on it. He's a major donor for Democrats, including Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Patrick Leahy, Joe Kennedy, Barbara Boxer, Tom Harkin, Chris Dodd, Chuck Schumer, Dick Durbin, Elizabeth Warren, Rosa DeLauro, ETC.

I mean, the guy's a Hollywood producer/executive. Pretty much none of them are conservatives. But please, let your sickness over a liberal white rich old guy out. Tell us how horrible all those Democrats are for taking his money for the last three decades. Start calling them all out as the reprehensible people that make you sick.

I'll wait.

Whoa!  When a guy like that wins the Democratic primary, I will certainly start calling them out as people who make me sick.
But Democrats won't even nominate someone like that.

And if they don't know he is sexually harassing women I am not going to suddenly blame his donors. 

Both sides don't do it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another old ugly white man accussed of Sexual Harrishment! - Dill - 10-05-2017, 07:35 PM