Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Bengals fact during playoff years in ML era
(10-05-2017, 07:17 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I suppose this could be a nitpick, but, that trend held up against the three backs' projected totals doesn't necessarily make me believe that the only way the Bengals get to the playoffs is if they get a back to 1100 total yards somehow. Why? I need to know what the total rushing yardage was as a team in those years posted to see if even if one doesn't get to 1100, what if the three RB committee got over whatever the total rushing marks were (or were in the range) for those years?

Having said that, I don't think the Bengals are making the playoffs unless the running game gets better because I don't expect Andy to drag a one dimensional offense by himself to the playoffs.

While the Bengals could get to the playoffs by just reaching a certain combined total from all RBs and not having one individual RB with 1100+ total yards from scrimmage, it's just never happened before in the ML era (15 years). Therefore, I think the likelihood of that is very low.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Bengals fact during playoff years in ML era - ochocincos - 10-06-2017, 12:13 PM