Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Boyd facing charges from July crash.
Look, I'm not down on this kid. He can play ball no doubt and I'm certainly not going to be screaming some phony justice must be served foolishness.
Even if every single allegation made by some drunken lout is true it's no skin off my ass. It does sound like he loaned the car out, I have no idea and don't particularly care. It's not as if he's running for political office to represent himself as the law and order candidate. He's an athlete, star or not and like the rest of us we're supposed to presume innocence unless proven otherwise.   
Hopefully whatever did occur has taught him some kind of lesson and one of the lessons is to not say anything to the public, press or anyone else not directly involved in the case. 
As far as the rest of what I typed or quoted.. ehhh.. I'm allowed to make lame jokes like everyone else. See crappy joke clause 73 section 9 paragraph 12 in the membership agreement small print.  
Ok, so maybe it doesn't technically exist. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Boyd facing charges from July crash. - grampahol - 10-07-2017, 12:24 AM