Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My number 1 concern after the cleveland game
(10-07-2017, 12:31 AM)grampahol Wrote: The way this season has unfolded so far I wouldn't be shocked if we blow out Buffalo and have at least one back gain 100 yards and Andy throws 5 TD passes.. or that it goes the other way around and we get blown out..

That would be great for my fantasy team...

I don't think we destroy teams. Even with the Browns, Marv was giving them chances to catch up. I wish we would have kept destroying the Packers, but that was embarrassing. If something is working, why change? I get the progression of the game with time, and blah, blah, blah, but damn, teams like that (or any team anymore) you get a lead, stop easing up the peddle, throttle down, play the full 60 minutes. I'm just over the conservationists, I won't be ashamed if we play full tilt, and lost, but just know that we went out guns blazing. jmo Marv will never be cut-throat, and it has been off-putting. Limitations of 'just-winning', teams know if they play us, they get behind, they know more against any other team, if there is still time on the clock, they have a chance to win...the league knows this, and I find it sickening.

Sorry, grampahol, just needed a vent post, in no way you don't know this, every Bengal fan, league, whatever knows this, and it really is just blah. 

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My number 1 concern after the cleveland game - CINwillWIN - 10-07-2017, 01:24 PM