Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Black Lives matter shuts down Bernie
(08-15-2015, 04:41 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Corporate fraud costs taxpayers billions of dollars more than foodstamp fraud.  

We paid $700 billion to help out millionaires on Wall street, but you get pissed over a few dollars in food stamps to help out the poor?

The pentagon wastes a million times more money than we spend on all aid to the poor combined and all of that goes into the pockets of private companies like Lockheed Martin

Don't you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

The people doing all the really big time stealing of your tax dollars have you so brainwashed you have no idea what is really happening. They have you vilifying the poor over pennies and worshiping corporations that are sucking up thousands of times more tax dollars.

More strawmen.  Please highlight the post in which I stated that there's no waste, fraud, and abuse taking place in the Military Industrial Complex. 

It seems to me that you're the type of person that's had arguments with the Fox News watching, GOP-loving conservatives in the past, and rather than arguing with me over the points that I make, project whatever nonsense you've been told in the past as though I personally said any of those things.

Go find some fox news watching con and argue this crap with them.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Lives matter shuts down Bernie - jakefromstatefarm - 08-15-2015, 11:11 AM