Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would be your QB for Buckeyes ???
No way I would bench the QB that won Big 10 Championship, Alabama and Oregon. I don't want to hear how well another QB played against Indiana. David Letterman said after the Championship win, " if it's me, I play that guy next year and see if the other QBs want to work the concession stands. "....I don't go that far, but Jones finished the Michigan game, won the Big 10 Championship Game, and in first college Championship ever he was great against Alabama and Oregon. .....He is big, strong, arm like a cannon, can run like a power runner, hard to tackle. ...He was like Big Ben or Bradshaw and Buckeyes defense much like Steelers in a Super Bowl year, fast and hard hitting.

I posted this because I'm sure many have their own opinions of which of the 3 good QB's Ohio State should start. I don't think State beats Alabama with the other 2 last year. What Jones did was amazing. I'm hoping Bengals end up with Jones after his college, he looks like an NFL QB, big, tough, rocket for an arm, play-off game winner. Better than the back-ups Bengals now have.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who would be your QB for Buckeyes ??? - kevin - 08-15-2015, 11:54 AM