Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Highlights, Bengals vs. Bills
(10-10-2017, 12:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: True. And Elflein hasn't been a top C so far either. He's in the bottom-third with Bodine but just slightly higher (24th vs 29th).
I think most fans (me included) just want(ed) to see the Bengals at least bring someone in to give hope that they were trying to improve the position. With Elflein we'd at least have hope for the future given he's a rookie, but with Bodine there is no hope of improvement since he's the same in Year 4 as he's been his entire career.

ML has stated over and over again he does not agree with PFF rankings and they don't use them to evaluate performance. So whatever they use, they must disagree with PFF unless we think they Bengals coaching staff wants to lose. I don't buy that narrative. Again, I am not defending Bodine but using PFF as a sole source to evaluate performance and ignoring the coaches who evaluate every play made and understood 100% the player's responsibility is short sided in my opinion. People in this forum hated Peko, called him a POS players so the best defense in the NFL signs him to his biggest contract yet (even though he has aged) so again are the fans the dummies or are John Elway and Tobin the dummies?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF Highlights, Bengals vs. Bills - Luvnit2 - 10-10-2017, 12:44 PM