Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have a chance to help push wobbling Big Ben to a retirement decision.
(10-10-2017, 12:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: There's so much to this. You didn't even mention the drama around Leveon Bell holding out this year and not playing at his old level. There is some truth to all of this. Bell and Brown are distractions. Ben looks fed up. Is he physically spent? I doubt it, but he's aging and mentally I think he's tired of Bell and Brown. He misses Heath Miller (constantly brings him up).

They have a tough matchup @KC and the Steelers usually rise to their competition. If they look bad again, then I think it's fair to seriously question them. For now, I think they'll pull it together. But I do think Ben will more seriously consider retirement this offseason. Especially since he'll owe the Steelers less money next year.

Leveon was yet another distraction as you mention.

Thing is, the Bengals get them out of a Bye week and very possibly after a loss to the Chiefs.

Dagger in the Heart opportunity to Pile On more negativity and fuel the fires of division in the Steeler's locker room.

Golden opportunity....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals have a chance to help push wobbling Big Ben to a retirement decision. - depthchart - 10-10-2017, 12:55 PM