Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is precedence for recovering after a bad start
(10-11-2017, 01:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's hard to evaluate Dalton. We've never had a good Center since he's been here.

When I did the Rank Dalton thread...a lot of people said he's a Top 12-16 QB...then when asked to rank QB's better than him they'd list 8. So does that mean he's a Top 10 QB?

I'm not down on Dalton, though it may seem so.

Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl with the Ravens and Dalton is much better than Dilfer was.

I would say that Dalton is in the top 1/3 of the League and showed MVP potential when surrounded by talent.

One more Draft with an O-line focus plus some growth signs from at least one of either Fisher of Ogbuyei could have this team back to 2015 form. They should keep Andre Smith around next year as insurance also in my opinion. He has been playing both right & left tackle, can play guard & who knows, maybe he could hike the ball at Center. LOL... 

Defense is solid, plenty of offensive weapons compared to many teams, Dalton could do it if Dilfer & Flacco did. Just need O-line shored up and Lazor to pan out to have a chance at a return to 2015 form.

Had Green Bay on the ropes a few weeks back in Green Bay which shows potential.

They gotta stop "almost" being good enough and start finishing teams off beginning with Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There is precedence for recovering after a bad start - depthchart - 10-11-2017, 02:59 PM