Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have a chance to help push wobbling Big Ben to a retirement decision.
(10-11-2017, 02:23 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: I'm sure you'll be fine. 

Granted, that was the one and only time I've ever been to Pittsburgh and it's certainly possible I just got lucky with the fans that day but still, you'll be fine if you just ignore the @$$holes and mingle with the cool ones. 

I've been to a few other games and there's generally no issues. Sure, there's the occasional scuffle amongst the drunk shitheads but that provides some in-between plays entertainment and the best part: they're thrown out once security arrives. 

I truly believe you get what you give. Just be respectful and you'll have no issues... Except for Buffalo  Whatever I was there for the bengals game in 2007 and I'm lucky I escaped without being arrested trying to defend myself from those jagoffs. Those hordes of miserable punks are the worst fans imaginable. They seem to hate the Bengals more than any team in their division (lord knows why). 

I tried to be friendly, didn't once egg anybody on... And still had trash flying in my direction all game long, caught a punch to my arm (fat chick thought she was being cool  Whatever), I saw a grown man dump his beer into a small child's face (the boy was wearing a bengals shirt and bengals hard hat, walking out of the stadium holding his mother's hand when it happened), I was called countless obscenities...

I almost went after a guy on the way out of the stadium. We just got killed by a terrible Bills team, Chad looked like he may have broken his neck. Simply put, I was in no damn mood. So this short, pudgy dude screamed "Bengals suck you little f***ot!" at me from his tailgate area. I spun around and immediately tore after him (I was seeing red at this point) when he ran back to his gang of bigger buddies. Thankfully my group of friends grabbed me before anything serious happened... 

Anyway, before I go off on another tangent: Pittsburgh is fine. Avoid Buffalo like the plague. 

lol I was there for the past 2 victories and I was kept respectfully clean. Sat next to a middle-aged couple in '13 and they were awesome, sat in front of a pudgy guy and his pudgy girlfried in '15 and they were all sorts of awesome.

All decked-out in Bengals gear, of course Wink

I do remember a bunch of guys walking out (before the game was done), saying, "can't believe we lost to a garbage team.." and all that jazz.

Yeah buddy, because an EJ Manuel-led Bills team is good, right? Rolleyes
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals have a chance to help push wobbling Big Ben to a retirement decision. - Truck_1_0_1_ - 10-11-2017, 03:50 PM