Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump admin rescinds Obamacare hhs contraceptive mandate
(10-11-2017, 04:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: One person in this back and forth has introduced: Drinking too much, lack of exercise, bad eating habits. I have suggested in the past that reductions should be implemented for healthy lifestyle measures, such as diet and exercise. I just never thought about getting a reduction for notches in my bedpost 

Zing!

The callousness of casual sex. Which is relevant in part of the conversation, but not all of it.

Why can't it just be responsible family planning from a couple? Maybe they're young and plan to have kids... some day... but they can't afford them. Because kids are crazy expensive. So, they get jobs, go to work, have part of their pay check taken out and hope to use the services they paid for to plan their family. I'm not getting the extreme that only promiscuous people are using birth control, or that acting like a responsible adult is somehow a bad thing. 

People should wear their seatbelt in a car; if they paid for that car to have seat belts, it should come with them. People should eat a balanced diet and exercise at least moderately; if they paid for insurance to cover them in case they still develop health problems, it should pay for it. People should be responsible in planning families for a multitude of reasons; if they paid for insurance that can help with that planning, they should have access to it.

And I'll leave it at that. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump admin rescinds Obamacare hhs contraceptive mandate - Benton - 10-11-2017, 04:17 PM