Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have a chance to help push wobbling Big Ben to a retirement decision.
(10-12-2017, 10:46 AM)depthchart Wrote: Ben & Antonio were showing noticeable distain for Burfict in recent games against the Bengals.
Burfict being all charged up and acting like he was on Par with them in the talent category on the field.

Burfict appeared to be expecting some reciprocal respect after making say a good tackle from certain Steelers in an almost playful way.
Ben seemed to react with a facial expression that said "calm down dude" and a "we are above you so stop pretending that we respect you".
I think that Burfict got this dissing message from recent games and will be wanting to dish out some pain while avoiding penalties.

The Refs will definitely have a Microscope on Burfict.

Hoping for some controlled rage out of Burfict and a respect gaining performance against Ben, Brown and Bell.

Burfict walking off the field loud and smiling after a Bengal win in Steeler land would be a new Low point for Ben, Brown, Bell & Towel wavers..

I'd like to see it happen...

I'd love nothing more than to see that as well, I just worry that the first time he lays a legal hit on any of those three that is hard, he's going to get flagged for it and that sucks. 

Meanwhile shazier and mitchell will go out there and try to spear Mixon and Green to the IR list while the refs say something like "well they weren't trying to hit them hard, cause they didn't line them up..."

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals have a chance to help push wobbling Big Ben to a retirement decision. - Murdock2420 - 10-12-2017, 06:05 PM