Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-13-2017, 01:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You walk in on a guy having sex with a cow. Is that disgusting, or if you say it's disgusting is it discrimination?
Or on a less hyperbolic/more realistic example, why is nobody trying to defend the rights of polygamists if discrimination is bad?

The bestiality bit was mostly a ridiculous example of the arbitrarily decided moving line on what you're required to be comfortable with if you don't want to be "discriminating" and the equally moving line on what is okay to be uncomfortable with/disapprove of.

A Korean man awhile back decided he wanted to marry his giant pillow that had an anime girl on it.
[Image: article-1268130775880-08A44469000005DC-3...36x513.jpg]
Should we support that, or is that not okay? Is that better or worse than wanting to lop off your genitalia?

Cow sex is illegal as animals cannot consent to sex with humans. So I'd call it a crime.

Anyone can hold a fake wedding ceremony to an inanimate object. They may or may not have a mental illness, but if they do, they cannot be discriminated against for it. If they don't, they still shouldn't be fired for it or denied service at a bakery.

I could cut my foot off, call it an accident, and be protected by federal law for the rest of my life because of my disability. 

We don't have to agree with the choices anyone makes, but calling it "hate" when you are pushing for people to lose their civil rights because you disagree with something that affects only that person isn't a ridiculous standard, is it?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - BmorePat87 - 10-13-2017, 01:54 PM