Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-13-2017, 01:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Cow sex is illegal as animals cannot consent to sex with humans. So I'd call it a crime.

Anyone can hold a fake wedding ceremony to an inanimate object. They may or may not have a mental illness, but if they do, they cannot be discriminated against for it. If they don't, they still shouldn't be fired for it or denied service at a bakery.

I could cut my foot off, call it an accident, and be protected by federal law for the rest of my life because of my disability. 

We don't have to agree with the choices anyone makes, but calling it "hate" when you are pushing for people to lose their civil rights because you disagree with something that affects only that person isn't a ridiculous standard, is it?

You didn't touch my question of polygamy, which is both looked poorly upon, and illegal. I don't see any leftist groups supporting it and fighting for it, though. In fact, I remember quite a few polygamy jokes and jabs when Mitt Romney ran for President.

For that matter, both necrophelia and incest are illegal, too, even though the former is an inanimate object, and the latter is capable of giving consent.

Yet being against those three don't qualify you for a hate group, though the belief that those three things are wrong is denying others of civil rights that affects only that person.

(Also don't know why you said "when you are pushing for people to lose their civil rights because you disagree" because I specifically said I am fine with gay marriage. My point is the fake arbitrary moral high-ground hypocrisy, not that I disagree with people's rights to marry the same sex.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - TheLeonardLeap - 10-13-2017, 02:10 PM