Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-13-2017, 02:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You didn't touch my question of polygamy, which is both looked poorly upon, and illegal. I don't see any leftist groups supporting it and fighting for it, though. In fact, I remember quite a few polygamy jokes and jabs when Mitt Romney ran for President.

For that matter, both necrophelia and incest are illegal, too, even though the former is an inanimate object, and the latter is capable of giving consent.

Sorry, I missed the polygamy part. I have no rational argument against it. I've never advocated for it being illegal. 

Children are not legal adults and cannot give full legal consent. 

Deceased humans are not pillows. Your slippery slope arguments are reaching an end if you're trying to argue ***** dead bodies now. At some point we accept universal moral standards and desecrating dead bodies are usually one of the top things on that list.

Quote:Yet being against those three don't qualify you for a hate group, though the belief that those three things are wrong is denying others of civil rights that affects only that person. 

So your argument is that rape and ***** dead bodies are civil rights?

Quote:(Also don't know why you said "when you are pushing for people to lose their civil rights because you disagree" because I specifically said I am fine with gay marriage. My point is the fake arbitrary moral high-ground hypocrisy, not that I disagree with people's rights to marry the same sex.)

Because... I am referring to the group that I mentioned in the OP... you weren't the subject of my OP...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - BmorePat87 - 10-13-2017, 02:21 PM