Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-13-2017, 02:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Sorry, I missed the polygamy part. I have no rational argument against it. I've never advocated for it being illegal. 

Children are not legal adults and cannot give full legal consent. 

Deceased humans are not pillows. Your slippery slope arguments are reaching an end if you're trying to argue ***** dead bodies now. At some point we accept universal moral standards and desecrating dead bodies are usually one of the top things on that list.

So your argument is that rape and ***** dead bodies are civil rights?

Because... I am referring to the group that I mentioned in the OP... you weren't the subject of my OP...

Yeah, but has the left ever advocated for it to be legal? Do they hold giant parades and attack anyone who disapproves of it, while shoving it in everyone's face as often as possible? No, because that wouldn't play into their identity politics of getting them more voters. Hence the hypocrisy.

I never said children. Two consenting adults would still be illegal.

Yes, we do need to accept universal moral standards, the problem is that one side of society has unilaterally chosen and imposed those standards and labeled the other side "hate groups" if they don't agree.

Don't get me wrong, I obviously don't think incest or necrophilia should be legal and I do think gay marriage should be legal. I just brought them up to make the point that moral standards aren't something that's unanimous, and one side labeling the other side as hate groups if they disagree with their one-sided decision is absurd.

Now if they were actively calling for, seeking for, or facilitating the physical attack on these people, then sure, that sounds like a hate group. But having a strong differing opinion or rejection of acceptance against something shouldn't make you a hate group.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - TheLeonardLeap - 10-13-2017, 02:32 PM