Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis says Ross needs a lot of time and practice
(10-14-2017, 08:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So you think that EVERY team in the NFL would want a small (he weights 188) WR with a 1st round pick with 2 major knee injuries and a shoulder surgery in college? One of his knee surgeries was microfracture.

And that 'media' is Mike Mayock from the NFL Network:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000801683/article/mayock-john-ross-off-some-draft-boards-due-to-injuries

Why would he make this up? There are actually some teams in the NFL that don't take major risks with their draft picks.

Draft boards are one of the most closely guarded secrets in the NFL. They are not going to tell media who they have or have taken off their board especially BEFORE the draft.

Didn't a guy get fired a few years back for leaking thr cowboys board after the draft. 

I do know for a fact that WVU recruiters were extremely upset that the Netflix show Last Chance had players mention they got recruitment letters from WVU.

You can think what you want but teams don't tell the media anything about their draft process.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lewis says Ross needs a lot of time and practice - Synric - 10-14-2017, 08:37 PM