Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, our OL is that bad - It's not your imagination
(10-15-2017, 04:25 PM)Beaker Wrote: First, they should not make changes to appease the fans. The fans are fickle idiots with zero patience and no knowledge of what plays out in practice to influence the coaching decisions. Second, the Bengals have gone against the status quo this season by playing all the young guys that have gotten significant snaps this season. And with that have made other non-status quo moves like moving Michael Johnson inside to DT, and rotating the OTs. 

I'm not saying they should make changes to appease the fans. I'm saying they should make changes because changes need to be made. 

If "fickle idiots with zero patience and no knowledge" are constantly proven right when the necessary changes are finally made, then who are the idiots? Who cares what happens in practice when the crap you see on gameday is obviously killing the team?

I'm not saying I'm the brightest football mind there is but when an average joe like me and countless others here correctly assumed this offensive line would be atrocious (just for one example), then there is a serious problem here. This coaching staff is not full of geniuses that know better than us.

They only made the moves you mentioned after they couldn't deny there were problems with the OL. An intelligent coaching staff would have started the season with the rotations to mask the deficiencies. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, our OL is that bad - It's not your imagination - Pat5775 - 10-15-2017, 04:39 PM