Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New England and Pittsburgh get passes
(10-16-2017, 02:37 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Oh no they are pissed off about Mitchell's hit.

Now Burfict will have to ay for it.

It is like Jerry Tarkanian said "they were so mad at Kentucky they gave Cleveland State a 2 year suspension" Or something like that.

Like I said, it's not too late for a preemptive suspension loosely based on the Buffalo game and I wouldn't be shocked if the Rooney family is already actively pushing for that exact action not that a word of it would ever be published. 
The real question is is there any doubt in anyones mind everything Mitchell does or ever will do or ever has done is just good, clean, classy, hard hitting, all American football? I mean isn't he the epitome of the all American kid from New York City?  

Welllll..perhaps not..

Edit: I googled Mike Mitchell for something I thought about posting, but thought better of it,  but take a peek at the related images.. Something ain't quite right here unless it's just my phone acting up.. Almost all cartoon images of goofy faces? WTF is that about? 
https://www.google.com/search?q=Mike+Mitchell&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis47-5ufTWAhVGyyYKHbb5CWYQ_AUIEygC&biw=360&bih=518
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New England and Pittsburgh get passes - grampahol - 10-16-2017, 02:44 AM