Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offer McCarron to Green Bay.....Now is the time!
(10-16-2017, 09:19 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Love your optimism SHRacerX but we're not wining anything this year.  The OL needs way too much help.  We have all the pieces except the OL and and receiver that can stretch the defense.  Ross may be the guy but not this year.  Receivers never make a big impact their rookie year unless they are named AJ Green.

2018 will be our best shot at it.  We actually need to sign a couple free agents, hopefully on the OL.  Our young defense will be a year into it and maybe we get Eifert back for a 1-year run at it.

btw, watching Pitt blitz about every down in the KC game is really scary.  They must be licking their chops waiting to do the same to our OL.

The Bengals are going to beat the Saints in the Super Bowl this year. I said it before the season and I am not changing the prediction now.  When the Bengals beat pitt next Sunday, people will see that they can beat anyone and will continue on their roll that began when a legitimate OC took over.  

My big concern this weekend is they stick with the zero separation Lafell over giving guys like Core more snaps.  And I want to see more of Kroft with Uzo, and Mixon with Gio.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offer McCarron to Green Bay.....Now is the time! - SHRacerX - 10-16-2017, 09:26 AM