Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offer McCarron to Green Bay.....Now is the time!
(10-16-2017, 09:26 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: The Bengals are going to beat the Saints in the Super Bowl this year. I said it before the season and I am not changing the prediction now.  When the Bengals beat pitt next Sunday, people will see that they can beat anyone and will continue on their roll that began when a legitimate OC took over.  

My big concern this weekend is they stick with the zero separation Lafell over giving guys like Core more snaps.  And I want to see more of Kroft with Uzo, and Mixon with Gio.  

Again, I love the optimism but the stars just don't align this year.  Pitt gets GB and NE at home, GB who beat us and is now without Rodgers.  We get Minnesota on the road later in the year, they already beat them in Pittsburgh.  We still have the Ravens, KC, Denver, Tennessee and Jacksonville on the road.  They've already beaten the Ravens and KC on the road, plus get Tennessee at home.

I just don't see Pitt losing enough games for the Bengals to win the north, even if we do continue to right the ship.  A wildcard is probably the only option and one of those is coming out of the AFCW in either Denver or KC.

Not impossible but highly improbable - just being a realist.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offer McCarron to Green Bay.....Now is the time! - Daddy-O - 10-16-2017, 09:44 AM