Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses
(08-15-2015, 10:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's the same tired argument. Folks will try so hard that they will try to lead you to believe that you cannot be against abortion if you remove bacteria. Rest easy in the fact that you know that human life begins at conception. Most Pro-choice folk try to argue that life starts far after conception (ie separate life); yet, apparently some feel they can make a point by asserting it starts before conception.

I'm not attempting to make you believe you can't be against abortion.  My stance has nothing to do with bacteria.  Thanks you for making shit up.  As usual.

You can oppose abortion all you want.  You just don't have the right to tell other people to live their lives according to your morals, values, and beliefs based upon some Iron Age goat herder's delusions.

A cycle is a series of steps which reoccur repeatedly without end.  A cycle is circular, it doesn't have a beginning or an end.  That's why a life cycle is called a cycle and not a line.  That's why most biologist will tell you life is continuous without a start point.  But, don't let the scientist ruin your bullshit narrative.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-16-2015, 02:27 AM