Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California: Jail Time Possible For Pronoun Misuse
(10-17-2017, 10:51 AM)Benton Wrote: Advanced knowledge of rolling out dodgeballs and turning on the kids bop version of 'My House'? 

Come on. 

The hardest time for a gym teacher is beep test day because sometimes the app screws up. Not comparative to a transgender cashier who has to put up with someone taking cheap shots to inflate their own self esteem. Or someone who has to shop in the children's section to find cloths that fit. Etc, etc

Nice of you to disrespect a whole field of teachers who put in the work to gain the knowledge and follow the NASPE standards.

What’s funny is that you seem to be upset whenever anyone makes a “blogger” out to be a journalist yet you have no problem disrespecting this profession.

As for your terrible attempt at a shot on the ***** cashier. If they didn’t want a reaction they wouldnt have presented themselves in such a ridiculous manner. And you know that I could care less what these people think or feel. I at least had the decency to not call him ridiculous right there, although it was warranted. He was rocking Sally Jesse Raphael glasses.

And those who shop at the kids section......there are a lot of options to buy clothing. Amazon keeps someone from having to wander around the juniors section.

Messages In This Thread
RE: California: Jail Time Possible For Pronoun Misuse - StLucieBengal - 10-17-2017, 11:38 AM